Wednesday 30 January 2013

London Indie Underground

LIUG - Facebook
London Indie Underground
LIUG - Soundcloud
LIUG - Twitter
LIUG - Archived Past Podcasts

The links above are to a podcast I recently discovered.  I tuned in tonight to really check them out, being that I had two hours I could listen to them before working on my own podcast. 

The host has a good voice, and the guest tonight were all well spoken.  They were knowledgeable about the topics they were speaking about. 

The ratio of talk to music is way higher than what I do on my show, but it seems to work for this show. 

There is a good chance that I may become a regular listener.  They're almost "local" for me, and everyone who listens to my show knows how much I like to support local bands.  What do I consider Local to me?   Kitchener, Waterloo, Stratford, London, Hamilton.   All big cities near where I live and I consider them all local. 

This show seems to only be playing london bands, which I can imagine it's hard to keep a good running supply of songs to play. 

No comments:

Post a Comment