Friday 18 May 2012

Knee Deep

Today I was exploring a new to me music site.   Reverbnation.  I found that they list local to you shows.  Fantastic! Where did this lead me?   Why to a local band that does covers.

Knee Deep is a 5 member group from Kitchener Ontario and Paris Ontario.  (Both towns rather local to me). They cover what they call the great bands of the 90's.  Bands like Pearl Jam, Bush, Lit, Seven Mary Three, Lenny Kravitz, The Flys, Weezer, Radiohead, The Hip, Matthew Good, Big Wreck, Finger Eleven, Our Lady Peace, I Mother Earth, Tool, Filter, Alice in Chains, and Soundgarden. 

All they have on Reverbnation are three cover tunes.  Machine Head being the best of the three I think.   


Feel free to check them out and form your own opinion of them, but if you're in Kitchener Ontario Friday May 25th, 2012 they're playing a gig at Molly Blooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment